Thursday, April 06, 2006

Satu pengajaran...

Sebentar tadi I learned a good lesson, never try to handle the water host all by yourself. Apa yang berlaku is this..
Hari tu I panggil Max Chung ( my plumber ) to fixed the leaking tubing ( connected to my washing machine ) and at the same time suruh dia pasang a new kepala paip kat my bathroom so that I can attach tuib getah untuk membasuh my balcony.
Dengan bersemangatnya the next day I went to Carrefour ( my second home ) to buy the tuib getah ( is that what they call it? ) and came home happy ( it's soo easy to make me happy ).
This evening ( kejap tadi ) I decided to wash my dirty balcony. With the same enthusiasm, I pasang getah to my new kepala paip and started testing if the water boleh keluar dengan cantiknya ( you see, dia orang dah bagi pemancut kat hujung tuib getah tu ). I buka air tu tahap sederhana. Lepas dah puas hati dengan tahap pancutan, I pun started to wet my balcony so that I can pour detergent and sental the floor. Three types of detergents were used clorox, cif ( what a name ) and kleen floor. The water was of course turned off during this time.
Selepas finished menyental, it's time to wash it with water, in I went to my bathroom and on the tap. Puussss bunyi air kat luar. When I came out, the pemancut was dancing all over my living room. Water was splashing all over my Ogawa, my dining table, my notebook pun kena and as far as my TV set. You can imagine my face at that moment...the moral of the story is never do something good alone!!
p/s walau apa pun, my balcony is sparkling now ( and it's raining outside.. )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nok wak guano... sudah jatuh di timpa tangga ... ok jugak lee ...macam saya ni nak kena repair kereta laaak disebabkan kecuaian org lain ....

Anonymous said...

harap2 things tu ok le..x dok yg rosak..hehehe yg kes 1 lg tu dady bantai tiang parking lot sendiri le..hihihi..ok ke letak kanji kat maya?

Anonymous said...

belum sapu lagi ... bila panas she will complaint mungkin gatal kot ...

Anonymous said...

dah repair ke the damage tu, kesian pulak..dugaan,dugaan!!