Friday, January 11, 2008

My Inspirations...

It's been 2 weeks since I last celebrated my birthday, tapi I haven't given myself any birthday present. Since yesterday was a holiday ( Awal Muharram ), after going for our usual exercise in Titiwangsa, I decided I wanted to go get myself a birthday present or two.
I needed something that would inspired me to enjoy my spare time more. I know I should be doing more reading and may be writing ( masa kerja dulu malas nak write..hehe ) and for sure I needed something new for the house cos I'm spending so much time in it.

After making a few stops at some shopping places, I decided on two things ( actually at least one item was decided before I left my place, and the other thing was suggested by my dear friend and I too fell in love with it ).
Anyway, why don't I just share them with you guys. To have a better look, come overlah... ( only for friends and family members ya hehe )















p/s Hope these two birthday gifts ( for myself ) will inspire me to be more productive and creative at home ( one at the table, reading and writing and the other at the kitchen looking at the mirror and cooking. Insya'Allah ).

I did create something for Awal Muharram, tengoklah...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"masih aku terasa" betapa bersusah payah nya chj mengukur & memasang cermin kat dinding tu...tapi hasilnya.."wow"!!!!! berbaloi....

Anonymous said...

Alamak, dah banyak entries rupanya.. belum baca! Wah, I pun suka cermin kat dinding..

ROIS said...

tq so much chj for carrying and pasanging the mirror ( walau pun masa mengukur tu kelam kabut sedikit hehehe )

memang pesara pun asyik toleh cermin aje on the way to the kitchen or out the door and coming into the house or going to the 3rd room etc..hihihi

Anonymous said...

perghh...dah nampak hasilnya - pesara terus ter-inspire to create a new dish ek? Apa namanya? LT cadangkan : Muharram Delight, ok tak? ;)

Apa bendanya tu sebenornyer? Tengah meleleh ayaq lioq nih!

ROIS said...

LT sebenarnyer itu ala-ala koktil udang dgn karot, dicucuri dadih mangga hehehe..upah chj sebab kuat mengemas rumah cuti tu ( yalah nak sediakan ruang utk perabot baru katakan )