Monday, January 17, 2011

My Japanese Friends...

When age creeps upon you, you need all the help you can get from your friends. Well, I have a few Japanese friends who are ever willing to help me through this challenging time into the golden age . Below are the friends that I have personally acquired to help me through this era ...;-))

Ada yang dibeli dan ada yang diberi... ( You can now say my middle name is Ogawa ..hehe )





























p/s There's alot of rolling, shiatsuing, vibrating, shaking and tapping going on nowadays at LV..hehehe ( hoping and praying that the fat and cellulite are also leaving..;-)) )

6 comments:

chj@AA said...

Ahjumma Ogawa.....lepas ni kena gi makanan jepun yg sihat lahhhh...

Umi Azuddin said...

Salaam Kak Shidah,

waaaoooowwww...LV dah jadik rumah urut cum gym! ;)

Pesara said...

urut yang halal je...silalah berkunjung ya!

Cheqna said...

mdm ogawa..dah jadi macam gym lah pulak..ada membership form tak? hehehe..

:-)

Pesara said...

Tak yah membership form, lepas cuba sekali, dapat keahlian seumur hidup secara otomatik..;-))

Cheqna said...

:-)))