Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beijing Trip II....

This is my 2nd trip to Beijing. The 1st was in winter of December 2002. This time I thought it was autumn, tapi rupa2nya end of summer, so the scenery were not that exciting. Anyway these were some of the places we visited....,

the people that I went with ( the last time was with my IMR buddies)....,


and the last photo is of the woman whose life is to harass tourists with her merchandise ( I gave her a taste of her own medicine by trying to sell her something using the words she uses...how much, how much..10 yuan..ok ok 5 yuan...ok ok 5 yuan for 2..hehe,... lari dia takuttt)...








































































































































2 comments:

aa said...

hahahaha..bravo YB :))

Cheqna said...

haha..terer terer..

glad that u all had fun n came back safely.

:-)