Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today a small part of me died....


Today I got up as usual ready for my morning exercise at Titiwangsa tapi my exercise buddy kata dia tak sihat ( she hasn't been well for the last couple of days ) so tak pergilah. Since I'm all dressed up and ready to go OUT of my apartment ( but it's still dark outside ) so I decided to do my news reading earlier than usual.
To my horror ( and I meant HORROR ) there it was, berita yang paling ditakuti, Datuk K merisik Siti ( terus rasa tak selera nak breakfast nasi lemak ). Baru semalam I was trying to tell myself ( and friends at IMR ) it's not true BUT I'm still hoping till now as I'm writing this, that she will tolak the pinangan.
Anyway, I'm sure alot of my people would like to know my opinion ( or at least that's what I thot ). Like I always say, when it comes to loving a MAN, there's this gene ( I named it the S gene ) that otherwise lay dormant in women, gets activated and not only that it's activity is also enhanced. It doesn't happen in all women but in some unfortunate ones. What this gene does when activated is, it suppresses a few good and beneficial genes ( such as the ability to be clever, to make good judgement to name a few.. ). So these women will never see things or react to situations the way they use to before they were infected with this disease called love. As for the few fortunate ones even when infected, is able to keep the S gene inactivated because they have a double dose of LHG ( level headed gene ). Siti oh Siti....
p/s so you single women out there ( in Datuk K's age group ) now you can go after Dr F since he is available hehehe...( provided the news is true )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tajuk tu mcm menakutkan sikit..tapi bila baca baru faham kenapa.....kesian dr "F" kalau ct mmg pilih datuk "K"......tiba2 je rasa frust sgt bila fikirkannya.....

Ina said...

Tragik nya tajuk! Apa cerita Siti ni ha.. I tak faham.. teruk sangat ke Datuk K tu ek? (Siapakah dia tu?) But I think I can imagine your feelings. maybe at least a little.

Anyway cakap pasal artis ni tingat lak kat my abe. Anuar Zain apa cite ek? ;) Bukan patutnya dia ngorat Siti ke? Itu pun mesti Kak Shidah tak approve kan? Balik Malaysia ari tu sempat dengar lagu dia sekali aje kat radio. Kaset lama dia yg I ada dah ntah kat mana.

Your exercise buddy tu tak berapa sihat apesal ya? I hope she's fine.

Opps.. apakah S gene tu? STUPID ke?

Anonymous said...

Emm alahai..kesian kat NO.1 fan CT ni :(

Cheer up, Kak Shid. Who knows, Datuk K could be just (insignificant)part of the rombongan merisik tu, representing SOMEBODY ELSE yang berhajat untuk melamar CT ... ok tak? heh

Interesting theory about the S-gene (and scary too..erk). I hope my LHG dosage is sufficient to suppress the S-gene from manifesting itself IF or WHEN I meet my prince charming ;-}


VpeaceV

Anonymous said...

alahaaai CT...

ROIS said...

STUPID? teruk sangat tuu..more of SILLY..

apa2 pun kalau Khalid tu yang Tuhan jodohkan dengan Siti tentu ada hikmahnya ( mungkin not that clear at the moment ), I sebagai peminat setia memanjangkan doa agar berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat dan dirahmatiNya selalu. Amin

Anonymous said...

alahai dato' K..ala die merisik utk adik die tu