Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Haji I, Aura Langkawi ...



Dah banyak kali juga lah Pesara ke Langkawi untuk bercuti tapi kali ni I got to see some serious "affair " that most ladies who come to Langkawi have with one man named Haji I...;-))
This time the trip was with a few close friends and their family members. It was a most hectic and yet relaxing, sweet and enjoyable trip. Hectic for some whose always on the go tapi relaxing to the mind cos there's no worries about time factor or annoying the driver, cos we had our own personal driver to take us where we want to go. Sweet cos we were always around chocolates and enjoyable with lots of laughter no matter where, be it in the apartment or in the mpv.
Eventhough our flight was delayed by 3 hours, being in Langkawi this time was most memorable except for the HOT weather.
p/s Bagi yang dah beli minyak gamat untuk gatal-gatal tu, jangan lupa guna ya, kecuali untuk satu gatal yang tak boleh dihilangkan dengan minyak gamat ...hahahaha

6 comments:

aa@chj said...

nnt sapa2 nk cari personal driver" boleh lah tolong contact ya.....hehehhe.... "Haji I"...bikin kepala ku pusing memikirkannya....

Cheqna said...

tqvm for the good time from me n kak pah..we really enjoyed this cuti...best ronda2 keliling so yup, personal driver surely will be recommemended! hehehe...

hj I oh hj I...i miss the chocs that tak beli...ha ha ha...

:-)

p/s - beri laluan pada iklan minyak ye..hehe..

Pesara said...

you two are most welcome...

p/s Haji I sure buat menantu kalau dia jumpa personally, siap suruh buka cawangan kat kl :-))

Cheqna said...

kalau ada cawangan kat K.L kot asyik nampak muka ni je kat cctv..haha..

:-)

Anonymous said...

a very good post
Best Formula to permanent Change myblog
Bearers of Light
Earn extra Income at home from your blog's
Reyannblogs

bloggofilia said...

that beautiful country you have, my English is bad, but I went to look at your blog. greetings from Argentina