Friday, September 22, 2006

Jasamu Dikenang....


Majlis " Jasamu Dikenang " telah diadakan at my ex-working place to meraikan para pesara and those staf with 25years and above servise and still working in the imr. Obviously, since I am a pensioner, I too was invited to the function.

It was quite a memorable event especially it started off with the Director performing the ponco-ponco ( a kind of dance ) with the other performers. Here's a photo just to prove to all that it really happened...hahaha. Bravo to the director ( the one and only, I think ) yang sanggup bergoyang bersama staf-stafnya.

Since this will probably be the last formal event that I would be attending at my old office, so me and my buddy labmates decided to commemorate the occasion by taking a photo of the three of us ( I, the pesara and they, the 25 years or more servisers ) in the auditorium with the backdrop signifying the occasion.
But when we got there, the auditorium was locked ( takut orang masuk curi speakers ). So we managed to find some nice trees instead, for the "backdrop". This is an important photo to be "blogged" cos' someone looks thin in it..hehehe ( would you care to make a guess which one? ).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambar 3 gadis pinggitan berteduh dibawah rimbunan pokok....buat iklan darlie ke???tersengeh jeee...

Anonymous said...

macam bintang pelem dolu2 aje...

Ina said...

Bila pesara nak update blog ni.. Takkan takde tajuk Ramadan? ;) Lama dah tunggu. Sakit perut pekena ketam kerutub dah lama over kan? :)