Monday, September 11, 2006

Kerjaya Selepas Bersara...














" Kerjaya Selepas Bersara?".. itulah salah satu soalan yang telah diutarakan oleh bekas majikan I tempoh hari. I wasn't sure how to answer that one. I wanted to just write " Biarlah Rahsia " but I hate to insult the person who's going to read that as part of my introduction during the coming function.
You all might be wondering what the two photos have got to do with the topic being discussed? Well, they kind of answer the question being asked. What I do selepas bersara is visiting these two places. One I called the Input station, the other the Output station. Both involved counters and waiting chairs.
The IS is worth waiting for whereas the OS is worth going to because it keeps me happy when I am at home. Kalau tak dilawati on time nanti banyak kemudahan yang akan dihentikan. Itulah basically what I do after retirement. Now, how do I put that in words to answer the question post to me by my ex-employer in order to make me look GOOD when they read my biodata (as they call it ) out loud....
p/s hari ni tak payah masak for lunch kerana telah mendapat bekalan dari teman semalam..terima kasih ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bekalan tu boleh dapat bila ada masa tertentu jeee....setahun 1x jeee.....

ROIS said...

masih ada untuk satu lunch lagi haha..tapi hari ni makan ketam goreng hmmm sedapnya

Anonymous said...

oit!ketam...byk kolesterol tu..hehehehe