Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hi!! I'm back.



We landed in KLIA at 11.22am yesterday 13th Mac. It was a long and tiring 21 hours flight from Madrid via Rome to Doha and from Doha to Kuala Lumpur. Thinking about the flight changes the state of calmness to state of fear ( muka pun dah berkerut nii ). It will be a while before I am willing to take another flight ( tapi kesian ada kawan kita tu dah kena fly to Penang pulak today).


Selepas berhempas pulas clearing the luggage's content ( basuh apa yang patut, and simpan balik yang lain2 tu ), I managed to get some decent rest. Balik sini dah 3 kali makan nasi in one and a half day. Kat sana last two days baru jumpa nasi.

I tak dapat nak tunjuk gambar2 yang diambil sebab kena scan dulu ( you see I tak bawa my digital camera so tak dapat nak transfer gambar directly into this notebook )so kenalah bersabar menunggunya. Gambar dah dihantar untuk dicuci ( hope you all can see what we saw there ).

Overall the trip was enjoyable, cold and tiring ( in that order ). The only seksa part is the flight, both ways. I saw what I wanted to see there but did not do everything that I ought to have done. As for the buildings and sceneries , ada yang mesmerising and tak kurang juga yang shocking. Nanti you can see what I mean by this bila gambar dah siap.

There's all for now till the pictures are ready ( you know what they say "A picture is worth a thousand words" ).












p/s Don't be fooled, these are pictures of some " imanes " yang I bought from there.. hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tegk2 le balik citer2 pasal Ct dan Datuk K..byk tetinggal tak?hihihi

Anonymous said...

Iya le u patut bc sal siti n datuk K. Alahai nape le pilih si K. Berlanar kat Lipis Inn.

Bila nak dtg sini. Meh le borak2 dgn teman2 yg kepenatan bt karyotyping. Ya rabbi balik dr wkshop mbuak-buak kes... tension

Anonymous said...

ya Datuk K 'Jejaka Terhangat DiPasaran'...