Thursday, March 23, 2006

Me and my theory....

Was at my old office yesterday ( macamlah ada new office hehe ) and I was asked to comment on my idol's latest gossip ( siapa lah lagi kalau bukan CT ). Anyway, what I told my friend was, kalau dia dijodohkan dengan Datuk K, ini merupakan dugaan Allah swt terhadap dia. You knowlah after being given best of the best it's time for a bigger test. And that was that.
Then after a long day out ( when to One Utama lepas tu, to collect my digital camera ), came back and on my notebook. Wanted to read the papers online and terpampang gambar Fazley with Datin Mum ( anak Datuk rupanya ) launching his new project, Fazley International College. After finished reading the whole article, I came to some "interesting" conclusions ( being an ex-researcher lah katakan ).
He is building an RM8 million dollar college in ( get this ) Cheras. Guess whose company is in Cheras? Somebody said CT kata dia tak nak kawan dengan suami orang ( thus the reason why Datuk K ceraikan isterinya ) tapi my theory is, it could be that she is not seeing Datuk K but a bachelor. For the record she did not say that she is involved with Datuk K ( it was all speculations ). What she said was dia sudah found somebody. CT ada kata dia suka orang yang bijak ( somebody with PhD may be or now somebody with a college for higher learning?? ) and boleh memimpin ( being a motivator qualifies for a pemimpin, don't you think? ). Well, that's my theorylah. Now, all we have to do is wait and see if it's true or false, right?
p/s I can't wait for the result, can you??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i harap sgt hipotesis u ttg ct n fazley ni mjadi teori...hehehe