Friday, March 03, 2006

Wait till I get back..

Tomorrow by 4.40pm we will be boarding the Qatar Airways to our first destination Madrid, Spain through Doha. It will be a 23 hour flight ( with 5 hours transit in Doha ). Thinking about the long flight really makes me feel letih already, haiya!! I really don't know what to expect from this trip but I hope some enjoyable and memorable times, be it good or bad.

Walau pun perasaan teruja tu ada untuk melihat dan merasai pengalaman baru di tempat orang tapi hati rasa terharu untuk meninggalkan keselesaan dan ketenangan yang dirasai semasa berada di negara sendiri lebih-lebih lagi di rumah sendiri, Unit 8-2-2 di Kondo La Villas. You knowlah being a pesara I spent a whole lot of time in my home. These are among the things I will be missing....

So my friends and family, you won't be reading any new entry until I balik from my trip and that will be on the 13th of March. Till then pray for our safe trip to and from Spain and that we will always be in God's care and mercy through out the long journey.

p/s yang kena tinggal tu tolong jaga rumah and kereta ya, nanti balik kita kasi upah ;-))( jangan marah nanti badan naik )

No comments: