Friday, February 03, 2006

Family Futsal anyone?

When I was back home for the long CNY holidays I was fortunate to be able to enjoy some form of Kelantanese cookings, had kenduri aqiqah for my newest niece, Puteri Nur Sumayyah. Did some shoppings at Pengkalan Kubur for kukusan, kuali and tempat panggang ikan. We also did some family get together for breakfast and dinners. Had a fair share of some home nursing for our beloved mum whose going through a difficult time in her life.
Just when I thought there was nothing more to look forward to, I was surprise with the opportunity to be part of the first Family Futsal ever.
Futsal was nothing new to me though I have never participated in one, playing or watching life, but this time I was there to cheer for both teams, why? because they are made up of a bunch of related men and boys. Everyone is either someone's father, brother, cousin, uncle or nephew. It was fun watching them trying to win but at the same time trying not to hurt the other in an attempt to get a goal for their team. Mana taknya kalau yang bersorak tu pula is either their mother, wife, aunty or cousin. With treats like " main elok-elok sikit, tuu ayah atau pakcik tuu" or " jangan kasar sangat tu adik, abang atau sepupu kamu tuu" followed by long loud laughter being shouted out over and over again from the bench. It sure is a memorable holiday for me. I
managed to video taped some of the action on my hp for rememberance.
The Futsal guys posing after the tiring but fun game. Who won? nobody remembers.

1 comment:

ROIS said...

hahaha..itu cadangan yang baik tapi pemainnya berada di merata tempat, susah sikit for the coach to coach