Monday, February 20, 2006

My new adventures...

"You've got to exercise.." those are the famous advice most of my friends gave me whenever we meet. They are concerned for my health you see, 'cos lately nii I have been visited by many new "friends" choles and beepee.

Last weekend I decided to give it a go, this thing called exercise. Me and by buddy wanted to start our new hobby on Saturday evening ( after she had her facial done ) tapi macam biasalah kita merancang, Allah swt yang menentukan. Kita orang end up at another friend's place helping her to carry her new flower pot. It's heavy you see, so she needed a pair of strong arms to help carry it from the car park, up the lift, into the apartment and straight to the balcony. So dah ada kat rumah dia tu, start borak and berperang mulut ( biasalah kalau I am with this friend, we will always end up arguing tapi lepas tu kosong kosong balik ), jadi the plan for jogging was postponed to Sunday morning. By the way, I too got a pot for myself ( she said it's good therapy for singles).

When Sunday morning came, eventhough mata tak nak bangun, dengan azam baru ni we dragged ourselves to Tasik Titiwangsa. I dengan my walkman of course, ( there's no way I'm going to walk a few kilometers without music ) walked while my buddy jogged ( anak-anak ) beside me. It was refreshing this exercise thing nii ( just hope the semangat will last ).




p/s malam tuu dapat pulak sms from another friend ajak gi jogging lepas office hour ;-))

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

seksi apanye..mcm kanak2 yg baru dpt jalan je

Anonymous said...

ganas tu ...jogging pun boleh 'posing' lagi ...

Anonymous said...

for me to know for u to find out ha ha ha.. alah org malaysia jugak

Anonymous said...

give u another clue ... i'm working women ...

Anonymous said...

dah tahu dah siapa dia tuuu

Anonymous said...

komplot?!! aaaa aahh tak tahu ... memang saya tak tahu sape tu sushi ...

Anonymous said...

hello sushilah bukan suhsi, layar lara ooiiii