Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Look out Spain/Portugal...


These pass few days I've been busy packing and weighing my virgin luggage. I've never brought this luggage anywhere yet you see, and it's scary to think if its weight exceed 20kg. I was told Qatar airline is very strict with the weight you bring with you onto their aeroplane. The extra weight can cause me a whole lot of euros. Now, that is something I am not willing to part with ( you pun tahukan 1 euro dah RM4.50, kalau kena 20 euro tak ke parah ). The luggage by itself pun dah 7kg.


As most of you guys yang baca my blog would have known that my travel buddies and I are going to shock Spain/Portugal this 4th-13th March with our presence. I am having mix feeling about this trip. Not that I don't want to go ( I am looking forward to it ) but after reading about the kind of food they serve and the long flight, they really got to me. Anyhow, I'll be bringing our local delights such as the most frequent life saver maggie mee ( yang packing kecil punya )and the from small health drink Milo 3 in 1 ( except this time it's Fuse 3 in 1, that means ada cereal added to it ) . These delights will go into my backpack I guess.
Hopefully lepas balik nanti I will have lots to share with you all regarding the trip. Tunggu dan lihat!!
p/s by the way, the weight of the luggage as of this minute is 15kg.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pesara enjoy yr trip ...jaga yr beepee ...looking forward yr story from this trip..

ROIS said...

layar lara takkan tak tahu lagi sapa choclairs tu..mummy si botak tu lah hehehe

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Terpaksa jelez lagila makcik! Have a nice trip, Kak Shid! Take lotsa n lotsa pictures, k?
Kalau naik cab, cakap kat drebar dia : Rapido! Rapido ! We're in a race! ... eh silap..tu skrip Amazing Race..hik..
How do u say : "tolong benti sat, saya nak amik gambor lagi!dan lagi! dan lagi! " in Spanish/Portuguese ? ;-)

Enjoy your holidays, Kak Shid ! Semoga selamat segala-galanya. :-)

VpeaceV,
Ipoh-malee

ROIS said...

Thank you all for the well wishes. Will try my very best to take lots of pictures..

Anonymous said...

hai, this is your travelmate, i belun pack lagi. malam khamis nanti kut!!anyway kepala dah pening tengok barang2 tersusun kat luar beg, foodstuff belum assemble lagi.....

Anonymous said...

nak pinjam beg ke?kita punya ringan sket kot..size lebih kurang cuma material lain le..mummy bekas si botak ni...