Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My seeing aids..


Lately ni I have headaches whenever I sat down to do some form of reading either from my books or my computer. Is reading not my cup of tea?? Kalau you all tak tahu lagi I'm not one who is friendly with books. Books are only read for exams. Kalau buku yang berbentuk gosip tu bolehlah baca. Tapi I do read books for knowledge every now and then like my RD and some scientific articles :-)) All these readings of course requires me to use my seeing aids, and I have plenty of them as seen here...


I have them strategically put at various places in my house; at my bedside, at my lazy chair in front of the tv set, next to my notebook, in my handbag and next to my Quran. There's one in my car just in case I need to read the sms or send one. They are my next pair of eyes you see, so I cannot leave or be home without it.
The problem now is I think some of them is giving me the headache, which one do you think they are? ( not the books, I hope ).
Whatever it is, the first thing for me to do is go get my eyes check. Who knows, may be what I need is a new pair of glasses. If that is true, which one of my seeing aids should I throw away..hmmmm??
p/s and for those that needs to use them ( whose names I won't mention here ), don't be shy to use them, 'cos they create wonderful sight hehe

No comments: