Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Malaysia's Most Beautiful

I came to know of a few good people who were blessed with a baby girl (BG) these last two years. These babies are the pride and joy of their mums and of others who have had the chance to be in their lives. I love watching babies and trying to learn things from them.

I have personally witnessed them grow from "tembam" infant into beautiful babies ( how did that happened ). As I watched these babies grow, I wondered what hopes and dreams their mothers had for their BG.



Isn't she cute!!







Kalau cukup tidur, awet muda!









Dah bangun rupanya dia!






Well mums you have a whole lot of things to do and think about before these sweet innocent creatures turned into Malaysia's Most Beautiful.

p/s some people are blessed with beautiful BG while I am blessed with awful BP ;-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are soooooo adorable.may be can be future Ms Malaysia too

Anonymous said...

hope that my BG will be beautiful from the inside out..hehehe hope to deliver a baby boy (BB) this time(BB..not BigBaby hihihi)so that me and everyone around me will have the chance to see how a BB grow plak...(yg BG ni pun dah x larat nak layan)pheww