Sunday, February 12, 2006

Some nice pictures to share..

It has been awhile since I wrote anything in my blog and I'm sure peminat-peminat blog ni menanti karya terkini dari pesara ini. Buat masa ni there is really nothing to share yet so I decided ( just so my blog is active ) to share some pictures that meant something to me personally and hope that you the readers of this blog could enjoy them too!


This picture was taken when I was in Pantai Sri Tujuh Tumpat Kelantan. Ini memberi ketenangan kepada sesiapa yang melihatnya.





This picture was taken when I visited Langkawi. I was trying to capture sunset at Datai but we could not locate the beach ( it went missing?? ) so I took this shot on the way back to the hotel





This was taken when I was in Trengganu. There's nothing much to tell except that I love taking pictures.






This was taken when I was in China. You can see part of the Great Wall from the cable car ride ( just kidding, this is in Langkawi hehehe..) The ride was quite scary but enjoyable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaahh kak shid !hmm....not bad! not bad at all...ni yang teman jeles nih !! ala2 photagrapher semi-pro gituu..
Nanti share ler gambor2 obersea pulak yer..


VpeaceV from..
the one green with envy
as green as the limau barli
ipoh-malee