Friday, January 20, 2006

The finished product.


Remember I was telling you all about the "renovation" work in room no.2, well now I would like to share with you the new room no.2 ( kalau lupa how the old one looks like, you can always scroll further down )




This is the new door with its new border ( the old border was
yellow )






This is the inside of the room, with its new coat of paint ( the old one was green, just like its door ) and now with similar borders around its windows ( ada extra border so why waste )




p/s I had lunch with my friends today ( my old gang ) and guess what?? my BP is now 150/80 ( go figure ). It looks as though they are the reasons for my normal BP all this while ( some scientists will tend to come to that conclusion. The question is, are you one of those scientists?? )

No comments: