Monday, January 16, 2006

Semenjak jadi Pesara ni...


Asyik nak habiskan duit aje. I guess that's what having a good retirement plan is all about. Having to do what one's heart desires. Lepas dah "make-up" bilik pesara, I decided to move the "renovation " ke bilik termenung No: 2. Bukan apa, bila always at home ni, kita asyik buat endless trips to the kitchen. Kejap ambik air, kejap cari makan. Sambil keluar masuk dapur tu terpandanglah bilik No: 2 nii. Di sebabkan terlalu free, maka terfikir pulak in this still active brain of mine, what can I do to this room pulak?

So, I got in touch with my ever-willing friend, and we headed on to the.. mana lagi kalau bukan hardware store. Bought some under-coating paint ( to undercoat cat yang sedia ada tu ), the new colour paint ( eventhough the one I wanted takde ) and some masking tape. Not forgetting I also ordered 1 PVC door and an installation guy ( just for the installation, not for keeping ).




As you can see, the undercoating went well and the wall is just waiting to be painted. By the way, for those yang tak familiar, the wall was green before the undercoat.







The door is still wooden so bermakna yang baru belum di pasang lagi.



Tapi I just nak share this preparation with you guys first. Biasalah benda-benda macam ni pun dah got me excited.

Nanti bila everything siap kita tulis lagi ya..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

an installation guy ( just for the installation, not for keeping ). >> haha lawak siot!! but pls, order 2 guys yaa (1 lagi utk yr ever-willing friend) hehe.