Thursday, January 05, 2006

Some more bedroom stories...







These are not pictures of the furious rain water but rather what appears on my door, COOL kan ??




Yesterday I had the most horrible experience. It started to rain around petang and hujan tersangatlah lebatnya ( bukan lagi cats and dogs, tapi gajah dan badak ). My whole balcony was wet ( eventhough I put plastic covers over the grill...this is something you have to see but not imagine ). Anyway, berbalik kepada tajuk penulisan, bila I masuk bilik tidur, I ternampak air mengalir pada feature wall I( jangan jelus, kita ada feature wall kat bedroom ). Ooh my God!!! mimpi ngeri pun bermula...
I tarik ke atas blinds and nampak air bertakung dalam grooves sliding window. I ran as fast as I could into the third room to get some old unwanted T-shirts ( 3 in total ). Placed dua di celah-celah gruf tersebut dan satu on the floor ( oohh my new baby... ) dekat dengan tingkap. I sat on my bed watching if there was a need for more T-shirts. True enuff, I needed 2 more. One into the same groove and 1 lagi melekat pada dinding di mana air sedang mengalir turun dari gruf tersebut.
After about an hour, the rain stopped. And I had 5 wet T-shirts to wash. So, today I decided to seal my sliding window panels for good and pray to God it will keep the rain out of my bedroom. To do this I have purchased a sealant gun and bullet..hehe, I am prepared for all occasions.
That's that!

1 comment:

ROIS said...

hehehe..memang pun belong to somebody but who??